Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Shakeology.....

Ok everyone, brace yourself for what I'm about to say since I feel like the only person who's going to say this but, I HATE Shakeology. Before you think Im nuts let me explain. I understand its hard to compare Shakeology with say, Syntha-6, the stuff I usually take since Shakeology is more than just a protein shake. But I'm sorry, taste is a HUGE factor to me and I just could not stand the taste of Shakeology. I am so thankful that my coach sent me a free sample because now I know I do not want to buy it. I'm kind of bummed, I really wanted to like it. Granted I didnt blend it BUT blender or no blender I dont think the taste would change that drastically. More so the texture but not the taste. I dont want to have to add peanut butter, banana, etc. Thats more calories that I wont be able to use later in the day. So I made my shake this morning, took a little manini sip and gagged. I think I will just stick to my usual, oatmeal. Whomp, Whomp. Although this morning I was bad and had frosted flakes. eek! :)

I woke up at 5:45am, did my shoulders and arms routine from 6-7, choked on some Shakeology, snarfed up some Frosted Flakes and now Im trying to jam out this entry so I can get ready to get to work by 9am. Its another short day at work, 9-1, the doctors are out of office for the week so its just training and catch up for this week. Its nice to have a breather. Because my schedule is so lax this weekend it's allowing me to do double workouts! 

Before I go I want to remind anyone reading my entry this morning to take it with a grain of salt, everyone is different, I know TONS of people who LOVE Shakeology, so dont let my opinion sway you away, I just hope you can try it before you buy it like me! 

I hope everyone has a great day!

1 comment:

  1. um, yea, your not alone! The greenberry was DISGUSTING! I do like the recovery drink though...it tastes a bit sweet, but good. :)

    ReplyDelete