Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday blues

I have been struggling lately with pushing play and today was no different. I am just so sick of Tony's voice and jokes and tired of Chalene's music and instruction. I know I can just mute it and listen to my own music but then I would really lose focus. It took a long time to do my chest and back routine today because I kept pausing it and saying I was done, then feeling guilty and end up going back to it. I just dont get the same satisfaction from the DVDs as I do running trails. I wish there was more daylight so I could do it everyday.

Now I'm on my lunch break eating 3 mashed up eggs and a go girl. Sounds gross but I like it. This morning I had a bowl of oatmeal....I still haven't decided what to make for dinner, maybe veggie stir-fry.

Oh I forgot to mention about yesterday! The photo shoot was a lot of fun, I have never had so many pictures taken of me, I was pretty uncomfortable in the beginning but once I warmed up I had a good time. She took over 500 shots! Ah! I can't wait to see the end result. I will share a few once they're ready. Anywho's I'm gonna relax for the rest of my break. I will finish my update later. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment