Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Motivation, where art thou?

My motivation is taking a sick day today. I dont know if its because I had a day from hell today or what but my diet sucked and my workout, well its non-existant. Sure its 7:00pm and I could potentially still work out, but to hell with it. Raincheck please!

My diet blew chunks it was like any concept of a diet went out the window. At least I ate I guess. ;)

Breakfast: Safeway Breakfast Sandwich, which is egg whites, ham and cheese.

Lunch: I had a Korean Bento from Seoul Station, it consisted of rice, meat jun and mandoo. There was kim chee too, but I hate that crap.

Dinner: Kids meal from Pandas minus the cookie and soda. I just had water.

Snacks: none

I guess its not ttthhhhaaattt bad, but compared to my usual its horrible. I guess today can be my "cheat" day. I heard those are good for you anyways.

Tomorrow will be a new day. I get to wake up at the crack of dawn to be to work by 6:30am, work all damn day, squeeze in a workout then veg. in front of the TV for my 2 hours of trash that I watch. Its a Thursday ritual, cant stop now. Besides watching Dexter on DVD my TV time is pretty limited.

I found this picture online and it made me feel pretty good since I am in a healthy range. 5'1 - 134 lbs. Sure 6 lbs and Im out but Im not gaining, Im losing. So nothing to worry about! Someday I want to be at the bottom of the bracket. I should set a goal.  2lbs a week, say my goal is 110lbs, that means I have to lose 24lbs, that would be January completion? That sounds do-able. Only thing is I dont know when I was ever 110 lbs. I dont know if my body is capable of sustaining that as a "healthy" weight. Eh, when I am satisfied I will stop.....well not stop, just maintain. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment