Friday, October 21, 2011

Red lips and Platinum Hair


"Hair Day" is my most favorite day, it comes every 5 weeks. I finally achieved my platinum blonde hair I was shooting for! I have been going every 5 weeks weeks since July to get it to this point. I am so excited! For anyone who knows hair you will feel my excitement when I say in July I had dark red hair. Mmm hmmm, red to blonde, damn near impossible, sure I lost a lot of length in the process but I'd rather have shorter platinum hair then long dark hair any day. Thats what extensions are for anyways.  Now I can rock my red lips and platinum hair... oh happy day!

Besides my hair appt, today was great! I drove a total of about 200 miles today (round trip) to the other side of the island. The whole way I listened to Taking Back Sunday radio station on Pandora as loud as I wanted and was in heaven. I went to Sports Authority and got a water bottle and bright shirt to run with and some shot gun shells for my hubby. Then it was off to Target where they had awesome clearance. I picked up a purse- $8.98, cardigan- $7.98, ruffled top - $4.98, scarf - $3.98, plain white tee- $5.00 , some nail polish - $1.79 and make-up remover - $0.99. I love great deals.

BTW guess what I didnt do today? Workout. :P Im starting my routine again tomorrow where I wake up at 4:00am to get down to business. Its the only way I can do it. So that will be how I start my day, then its off to work and then pumpkin carving. Sunday I agreed to be a subject for an up and coming photographer, its sounding like its going to be an all day event, hair, makeup, outfit changes. It will be exhausting, but fun.

Before I go here's my food journal:

Breakfast: Boiled egg and a banana - sounds gross, but it was good. :)

Lunch: Green bean tempura from Genki Sushi....mmmmmmm

Dinner: didnt eat yet

Snack: Starbucks iced mocha (tall).... I needed it for the drive home.

No comments:

Post a Comment