Saturday, October 29, 2011

Eat to Live - Day One


Today was day one of my Eat To Live diet. I did really good. I didnt have any cravings, didnt cheat once and felt great. I hope this stays true through the rest of the time. My food intake went like this:

Breakfast: 2 Apple Bananas and a Fuji Apple. (apple bananas are these yuuummmmyyyy little sweet bananas that we have here in Hawaii. They blow those nasty ass William and/or chaquita bananas out of the water.)

Lunch: A salad I made at Island Naturals. It consisted of lettuce, shredded beets, shredded carrots, cucumber, olives, broccoli, artichoke, avocado, sunflower seeds, flaxseed, mushrooms, bell pepper and tofu.

Dinner: Homemade salad with romaine lettuce, asparagus, pinto beans and corn.

I had another banana between lunch and dinner. I am not starving, in fact I feel really satisfied. You're supposed to eat like 2 pounds of veggies, I just cant do it. I eat until Im full. One thing I need to improve is my water intake. 

Today was nice and relaxing, I spent the day in town with my hubby and when we got home I took a 2 hour nap. Hahaha is it still a nap when its 2 hours? My body needed the rest, this past week was pretty harsh. When I awoke from my slumber I went and did my second workout which was the Turbofire- Core 20 dvd. Its much easier than the ab ripper X but you can still feel the burn. Plus, its nice to do something different for a change.

Tomorrow is my "rest day". I dont know what Im going to do with myself.




No comments:

Post a Comment