Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Day 10

I'm thinking today is Day 10. I am so excited about my progress so far! Lets do a comparison shall we? :) I judge myself pretty harshly so I can see the small things, so to some you might be thinking theres no difference! But for 10 days I think there's tons. My waist is narrower, my butt doesnt seem to be sticking out as far :), the chub roll on the back...disappearing! I wish I could take the EXACT same picture, but this is as close as I got....frankly its not bothering me enough to change it. lol
Then 9/25/11
Now 10/4/11
NOW - 10/4/11




THEN - 9/25/11


Sorry the bottom ones are in reverse... I couldnt get the "now" to go after the "then"! 



On to the measurements:

BEFORE


Weight: 140
Waist: 31.5"
Hips: 39.5"
Right Thigh: 25.5" Left Thigh: 24.5"

Right Bicep: 11.5" Left Bicep: 11.5" 

AFTER
Weight:136
Waist: 28.5"
Hips: 37.5"
Right Thigh: 23.5" Left Thigh: 23.5"
Right Bicep:11" Left Bicep: 11"

Soooooooo drumroll please!....................Total 9 inches lost!! Thats ALMOST an inch a day! 3 inches off my waist, 2 inches off my hips, 3 inches off my thighs, 1 inch off my arm. Chee-diggies! Hopefully I can keep the pace. 


1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo!!! Way to go!!! I'm scared to break out the measuring tape. I want to do it at the end of week 2 just to see. I feel as if my legs are really slimming down.
    This post inspires me! Thank you!!! :D

    ReplyDelete