Saturday, October 29, 2011

T.G.I.F.F.


Yeah thats right, F.F.  Im so happy that this week is over. I have two days off, in a row! I cant remember the last time this happened. :) I always have something planned, something to do, something I committed to. But not this time! Today was a Friday from hell. I woke up on time and then took way too long of a shower and it was all downhill from there. I was running late, couldnt get my lunch made, forgot my green tea at home, went to the store to get a sandwich for lunch - they were sold out, got to work, fell off my chair....yep you read right. Dont ask me how I managed to fall off my chair but I did. Im sticking with the story that the chair flew out from underneath me.....I tried to go to Island Naturals for lunch, got this pasta thing that tasted HORRIBLE! That was the first time I ever got anything from there that I didnt like. It was like this indian flavor pasta with mustard undertones. It was nasty....After that I had a crazy busy night, got home past the time I wanted to and in return had to do a late workout so now I went from tired, tired, tired to wired, wired, wired. I hate when I get off schedule. Drives me nuts.

Anyways, enough bitching about that, this morning, before I started to run late I did my legs and back routine. My legs have been sore since the start of the week and Im hoping today's workout didnt pushed me over the edge. Im icing my knee right now since the combo of all this exercise and falling off my chair really seemed to tweak it out today.  I enjoy the leg routines over all, I really want to get that nice gap between my thighs. ;) This evening I did my second work out which was Turbofire- Fire 30. I kind of just breezed through it. Its a pretty easy routine once you know the moves....which I do since it was the third time this week that it was on the schedule!

As for my diet today I had:

Breakfast: Oatmeal

Lunch: A bite of nasty ass pasta

Dinner: Fried rice and a Go Girl

Snack: Lemon cookie from BI Candies

I really lack proper nutrition. To get things under control I borrowed this book called Eat To Live. Check it out. I'm going vegan for the next 6 weeks, then we will see where I go from there. I was a vegetarian for a while a couple years ago, but fell off track somewhere along the road. It will be nice to go back, although I never went as extreme as vegan.

Ohhhh, off the subject but Halloween is on Monday!! I <3 Halloween. I finally found my costume. I love to wait until the last minute then everything is dirt cheap. My costume costed me $5. Shawoop! Guess what Im going to be?


Im so excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment