Thursday, October 27, 2011

YogaX

Its 4:30am and Im done with my first workout for the day! Talk about an early start. YogaX was different today, I was actually able to clear my mind. Im almost certain its because it was 3:00am and my mind was still sleeping but I will take it. ;) It definitely makes things easier without thoughts racing through my mind at a million mph. By the end of the workout I was definitely starting to lose focus as my mind was starting to churn. "What time is it? Am I going to have enough time to get ready? What was I going to wear to work? What was I going to have for breakfast? Should I pack lunch? Was there anything I forgot to do yesterday?" Then texts starting to roll in on my phone about this and that. I didnt check it, but once I hear that chirp all I can think about is, who wrote me? Is it important? Nobody better be calling in sick to work... hahaha. :P

Back to the workout though, it went a lot smoother than my other attempts at YogaX. I may just have to wake up super early every time I do it since thats the only thing I did differently. This afternoon I have scheduled Turbofire - Fire 55 ez. I have to try and race the sun home because my husband wants to blow up his pumpkin and have me take pictures of it mid-explosion. Whats with boys and blowing crap up? Do you guys ever grow out of it? We live on a huge piece of land so our neighbors are pretty far away so he can do stupid stuff like this. lol

I really need to get my diet in check. I have a fresh start today so I will make it work.  Patients have been bringing me goodies almost everyday this week. I appreciate the thought, but a fruit bowl would be so much better than a thing of cookies. So far this morning I have had a banana. I didnt want to wait too long between when I woke up and breakfast but I started Yoga right out of bed and like to eat as close as I can to when I leave so I wont need a snack between breakfast and lunch. If I wait until 5:30 to eat breakfast then I can easily last until 11:00. So a banana had to do.

Anyways I have to get ready for work....whomp whomp.


1 comment:

  1. I had an "easier" time with Yoga X tonight as well - too funny! They say working out on an empty stomach burns more calories...you'll have to let me know. :)

    ReplyDelete