Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Plyometrics

Since I'm doing P90X classic I am able to do Plyo again. What a workout! My only problem is that I twisted my knee out of alignment once before and I started feeling that same discomfort since my last run. (I slightly lost my footing while I was out, but was hoping it wouldnt do this)  I have to go every so often to the chiropractor so they can pop it back into place and wrap it for a little while to let the muscles heal around it. It doesnt hurt when they pop it in, without it my knee will crack when it extends and give me discomfort when it bends. How nice...and it rhymes! :) Hopefully its just a little inflammation and goes away on its own.

Tonight when I get home I will do HIIT 15. I like that workout. Its just go, go, go, done! Its over before you know it, but you are dripping sweat. Love it.

The picture Im posting has nothing to do with anything, hes just hot. I post hot chicks all the time, lets give the guys some love. :) Uh, yum.
                                       

1 comment: