Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Korean Pork and Corn on the cob


Ugh. My legs feel like J-E-L-L-O! I did my P90X Shoulder and arms routine this morning and when I got home this afternoon I ran a little over 3 miles, according to my phone it said I averaged about 9. something minutes a mile. Do you ever finish a workout and feel like you pushed a little too much? I'm feeling that way right now. I went from never running to thinking I was some kind of pro. haha not that 9 minutes a mile is awesome or anything but its awesome to me.

I whipped up dinner really quick and now Im just sitting here chatting with a friend and writing my blog entry. :) Tonight was Korean BBQ pork and corn on the cob. The meat was pre-marinated from our local grocery store, KTA, so I have no recipe except for: 1. Take out of pkg. 2. Cook in pan. :) Now thats my kind of dinner! Only if every night was that easy!

As for the corn it was just as simple, plopped in some boiling water for a few minutes, salt and pepper and voila!

I went out today on a quest for a new pair of shoes. Boy do I hate living on this damn island. There are NO choices, it was Champs....thats about it. I think I am going to have to drive 100 miles to the other side of the island to go to Sports Authority just for a damn pair of shoes. So instead I got some cute workout outfits. Its always funner to workout in cute stuff. lol, oh no the girly girl is shinning through in me. But its true, I got a nice sports bra, cute pink bra tank top and some Calvin Klein capris. I didnt even know Calvin Klein made workout attire. Its super comfy. Gotta love Ross. Cheap, cheap and cheap. :)  I tried to take a pic but I didnt have a tripod and well my arm isnt long enough to get my whole body in the frame!

I'm totally not looking forward to tomorrow, YogaX. Now thats a double Ugh. I would rather do anything else. I dont know why I despise Yoga as much as I do. I think it makes it that much worse because of the feeling I have going into it. I just listen to his speech in the beginning and its just not how I feel. I cant clear my mind, its not like any ride I have ever been on. Its just uncomfortable....and loooonnnggg. But I will just grit my teeth and do it.

Before I forget we have my food journal! Today was bad. At about 3:00 in the grocery checkout line I realized I didnt even eat lunch, so that explains my snack! So close your eyes:

Breakfast: Frosted flakes - 150 cal
 Lunch: Nada - 0 cal (duh)
Snack: Symphony bar - 200 cal
Dinner: Korean pork and corn- 261 cal

Total: 611....whomp whomp.

Crap! That is horrible!  I cant believe I am not starving to death tonight. Tisk, tisk, tisk. Better luck tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment