Tuesday, October 25, 2011

HIIT 15 and a new scale!

I just finished my HIIT 15. I had a mean cramp on the left side of my lower abdominal area, which caused me to pause the routine for a couple minutes, but I jumped back in once it went away, I dont know what was up with that! I know I mentioned this earlier but I really enjoy this routine, I cant wait until the longer HIIT workouts are on the schedule.

Tomorrow for Turbofire they say its a rest day....day 3 and already a rest day? Whats up with that? P90X is Shoulders and Arms. I didnt realize that the rest days were not on the same day, I thought it was 6 days on, one day off, but Turbofire switched it up on me. Now if I'm doing both routines that means I would be working out 7 days a week. I think I need to tweak something. Im excited about tomorrows routine, I really like the strength ones. Its nice to not have to bounce around all over the place for an hour sometimes. Plus I can give my knee a break. It did a loud pop during my routine tonight. Kind of like the pop you would get when cracking your back or something. Maybe it was trying to fix itself. lol

Before we came home tonight my husband took me to Target so I could get a new scale. I went through a period of time where I was ADDICTED to weighing myself, its embarrasing to say that I had 3 scales and I would weigh myself on each one, several times a day and use the 3 different readings to get my average weight. It was so unhealthy, each scale would give me just a slightly different reading. I would jump on as soon as I woke up, after I pee'd, before I ate breakfast, after I ate breakfast, after I got dressed, when I got home, after I worked out, after my shower, before dinner, after dinner, completely naked, fully clothed, after I brushed my teeth, before I went to bed and repeat. My husband finally took my scales away and chucked them. I had just one until tonight. Now I have a digital scale and a regular one. I am blind as a bat without my contacts on so I have a really hard time reading the regular scale....even when my contacts are on Im guessing what line the tick is on. So he got me one with big numbers on it. I tested it with my dumbbells and its accurate. I promised I would not get nuts about it.

Anywhos a little motivation for tomorrow...*drool*:


1 comment:

  1. This image came up on your blog and I thought, "damn I need to switch to the program she's using!" LOL - I didn't realize it wasn't you until I read your blog.
    Good luck on the new "mesh" of programs, and I hope your knee feels better soon.
    And your crazy! I hate even having to weigh myself once a week. :)

    ReplyDelete