Monday, October 24, 2011

Hybrid... my way!


So I was thinking all day today about my workout routine and lack of motivation. I wanted to narrow in on what was different that is making me feel this way and I think I may have found the solution. I started taking a new BC pill about 2, going on 3 weeks ago and that I really feel its having a negative effect on my attitude/emotions so I am changing back. The second reason is that I dont like being told what to do. hahaha simple as that! I started the P90X/Turbofire hybrid schedule on Beachbody and its not the way I wanted to do it.  I wanted to do P90X classic (full routine) AND Turbofire (full routine) simultaneously.  They kind of merged the two together and left out routines from each.... not cool. So today is day one of my new routine.  I did chest/back this morning and as soon as I got home from dinner I did my Turbofire - Fire 30 routine. Helllllll yeah. Bring it. :) Im actually excited and it feels good! I get to decide what I do and do not do. Turbofire will act as my supplemental. I will shoot to do it every night but in the event that I dont, I know I hit it hard in the morning with my P90X classic. It will be like a kick ass safety net.





No comments:

Post a Comment