Monday, October 3, 2011

Bad day - Go girl = not so bad day :)

Phew this morning was a crappy one. And that is an understatement. I hate drama, I never like to get involved, I dont want to go near it so when it finds me it drives me nuts. It took about 30 minutes out of my day which is fine since we squashed it but I was right in the middle of my Chest and Back routine!! It threw a wrench into my schedule and was right  about to throw my whole rest of the day off. I know this sounds stupid but I drank a Go Girl and everything felt better. hahaha that crap must have some good feeling ingredients in it, it upped my mood, gave me energy and I hit my Chest and Back and slapped on a Turbofire 30 routine too!

For those of you wondering, "whats a Go Girl?!" I will tell ya, (or better yet I will copy and paste from their website : Go Girl Energy)

"Go Girl Sugar Free

The energy drink you’ve been waiting for! Go Girl Sugar Free is the original Go Girl! It contains less than 5 calories. Less than 1 gram of carbs. Has Super Citrimax®, a mild herbal appetite suppressant. Best of all, it tastes Great! Plus, it comes in a cute pink can ;)"

They also have Go Girl GLO and Go Girl Bliss. Both are really yummy and the Bliss is not carbonated. Its like a peach tea. Super yum. These are my go-to when I need a pick me up. Not to mention they suppress your appetite! Whats not to love. :) lol I know its not the greatest, but there is a lot worse out there.
If it wasnt for completing my workouts I would have declared this a crappy day from start to finish but working out really made me feel good about myself. Between my morning drama, crazy people at work, non-stop computer problems, training the newbies and a hectic grocery store I could have easily grabbed something horrible to eat and had a pity party but I pulled my shit together and kept pushing forward. Sheese I'm a really potty mouth today! Eek! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment