Friday, October 7, 2011

Empty House + Island Naturals + Dexter = One Happy Girl

Heeelllll yeah! Seriously this night is much over due. Dont get me wrong I love my husband and having him around but sometimes its just nice to have the whole house to yourself. I can eat whatever I want, watch whatever I want, do whatever I want, be as loud as I want. Ahhhhhh, Its nice. Im skipping my work out to soak this all in. I have my whole night planned, I have dinner from Island Naturals (which is like our version of Whole Foods) I got spinach pilaf and chicken satay and then I rented Dexter. Im starting with season one and I am going to work my way through all the seasons. I will probably only get through season one tonight, but whatever! :)

On a different note I swapped my shoes out for these:
Im pretty excited, I hope they're comfy. My food journal sucked, yet again. My whole day sucked really. Thats why tonight its going to kick ass. I was so busy through out the day that I can literally remember everything I ate: Ham and egg sandwich for breakfast, Go girl for lunch...if you even want to call it lunch and then I have my dinner waiting for me. I had a handful of almonds around 2:00, I had just enough time to sneak them in.

Well enough chit-chat its Dexter time! I dont know how a serial killer can be hot, but he is! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Dexter!!! It's crazy how much you can root for the serial killer. LOL. Great series! My hubby and I watch it together so we're a season behind right now. Hope you enjoy it and your rest day!

    ReplyDelete