Sunday, October 30, 2011

Pure Boredom

Today is just creeping by. Now I know why I couldnt remember the last time I had nothing to do on the weekend....because I hate having nothing to do!! I did my Tubofire - Fire 45 that is scheduled for tomorrow. 1. Because I was bored and 2. Because Im going out tomorrow night and wont have time for my second workout.

Day 2 of my Eat to Live diet is going well. This morning I took the veggies in my fridge and cut them all up and bagged them so this week I will have an easy time making the right decision. I also chopped up some tofu and threw it in the freezer. For anyone who hasnt frozen tofu before...DO IT! It changes the texture and gives it more of a chicken texture. You can crumble it like ground beef, or just eat it cubed, it holds its form so much easier. You just keep it in the freezer until it turns a light yellow color. Thats when you know its ready. :)


So far my food journal went like this:

Breakfast: Oatmeal and an apple banana

Lunch: Romaine lettuce, soy beans, corn, pinto beans. I microwaved the beans and corn. I love eating something warm with the lettuce, it allows me to not need any salad dressing for some reason. :)



Snack: Almonds

Dinner: I want to have some kind of soup, but Im not sure how to make it yet....not to mention its only 2:30pm :)

Like I said yesterday, 2 lbs of veggies is A LOT of veggies!! Its amazing how much more you can eat when your eating the right stuff. Today Im not having any cravings or hunger pains... I did have a headache last night and today, I think its caffeine withdrawals. Prior to this I would always have a Go Girl or Mocha or something. I wonder if I can drink green tea on this diet.....

Anyways Im gonna go to town and do...SOMETHING! Frick this staying at home nonsense.

1 comment:

  1. I like your idea of cutting up all your veggies. Hope they hold up for the week. I think it's easier to eat healthy that way as well...wish I would actually take the time to do it. I've never had tofu. I might have to try it though. :)

    ReplyDelete